Company Security Officer
ISPS, part A, paragraph 2.1.7 and paragraph 11.
To receive a certificate the following steps should be completed:
- Create an account or log in;
- Select and purchase the correct training;
- Read the content of the training;
- Take the online exam with 10 multiple choice questions;
- You will receive an email with your certificate within a few minutes;
- Please print this certificate and keep it with your other certificates;
- Would you like to receive a hard copy certificate? This is possible at the cost of € 38.
Any person appointed by a company as Company Security Officer.
No specific requirements have been set.
ISPS Code, Part A, paragraph 2.1.7 and paragraph 11. ISPS Code, Part B, paragraph 13.1.
PC/Mac with internet connection.
During this course you will learn how to deal with:
- Maritime security policy
- Security responsibilities
- Ship security assessment
- Security equipment
- Ship security plan
- Threat identification, recognition and response
- Ship security actions
- Emergency preparedness, drills and exercises
- Security administration
- Security training
10 multiple choice questions with a 60% passing score. If you do not pass, you may read the content of the training again and start a new exam. You can take the exam up to a maximum of three times.
The approximate duration of the course is between three and four hours.
Company Security Officer
Online training course + certificate.
Do you work for a shipping company or maritime agency? Become a corporate client of Rood Boven Groen. When you register as a corporate client of Rood Boven Groen you will benefit from many advantages.
- Special discounts
- Personal attention
- Payment on account
- The possibility to have multiple account logins
- The option of installing the training on your own server for offline use
- The option of adding your company logo to the online training environment
A printed certificate is given for the following training courses: ‘Security awareness’ and ‘Passenger Safety, Cargo Safety and Hull Integrity’ and ‘Security Training for Seafarers with Designated Security Duties’. The original certificates will be sent to your office within three working days of completing the training.
Should you be interested, please contact us at email@example.com. In addition, there is a subsidy scheme for our trainings that you may be able to use. For more information, please visit the website of the Scheepvaartnet website.