HYBRID ONLINE TRAINING in combination with webinar
Passenger Ship Crisis Management and Human Behaviour
Masters, chief engineer officers, chief mates, second engineer officers and any person designated on the muster list of having responsibility for the safety of passengers in emergency situations on board passenger ships.
No specific requirements have been set.
STCW, Regulation V/2, paragraph 8 and section A-V/2.4
PC/Mac with internet connection for the course and a mobile phone (for ID check)
- Organising shipboard emergency procedures
- Optimising the use of resources
- Emergency response monitoring
- Managing passengers and other personnel during emergency situations
- Establishing and maintaining effective communications
- 20 multiple choice questions
- Assignment case study
- Participate the webinar with trainer
The approximate duration of the course is between eight and ten hours.
Crisis Management Human Behaviour
Online training including webinar and certificate.