Passenger Ship Crowd Management Training including Safety Training for Personnel Providing Service to Passengers in Passenger Spaces
STCW Regulation V/2, paragraph 7 and section A-V/2.3 and V/2, paragraph 6 and section A-V/2.2
To receive a certificate the following steps should be completed:
- Create an account or log in;
- Select and purchase the correct training;
- Read the content of the training;
- Take the online exam with 20 multiple choice questions;
- You will receive an email with your certificate within a few minutes;
- Please print this certificate and keep it with your other certificates;
- Would you like to receive a hard copy certificate? Please contact us.
Masters, officers, rating qualified in accordance with chapters II, III and VII of the STCW convention and other personnel designated on the muster list to assist passengers in emergency situations on board passenger ships.
No specific requirements have been set.
STCW Regulation V/2, paragraph 7, section A-V/2.3 and V/2, paragraph 6 and section A-V/2.2.
PC/Mac with internet connection.
- STCW a short introduction
- Short historic overview ship accidents
- Life saving appliances and control plans
- Assisting passengers en route to assembly and embarkation stations
- Mustering procedures
- Demonstrating the use of live saving appliances to passengers.
20 multiple choice questions with a passing score of 70%. Participants who do not pass are able to review the course content again and retake the exam. The exam can be taken up to a maximum of three times.
The approximate duration of the course is between three and four hours.
Passenger Ship Crowd Management
Online training course + certificate.
Become a regular customer
Regular customers benefit from many
- Discount on all training courses;
- Pay afterwards on account;
- The possibility to purchase multiple account logins;
- The possibility to do trainings offline;
If you are interested or have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.