STCW, RegulationVI/6, paragraph 1,2 & 3 and section A-VI/6.4
To receive a certificate the following steps should be completed:
- Create an account or log in
- Select and purchase the correct training
- Read the content of the training
- A secure link will be send to your email in which we ask you to upload or photograph your passport or ID card (no drivers license)
- When approved, you will get access to the assessment
- Take the online exam with 20 multiple choice questions
Rood Boven Groen will issue the certificate within three working days.
All seafarers who are not directly assigned with security duties on board ISPS ships.
No specific requirements have been set.
STCW 2017 edition, regulation VI/6, paragraph 1,2 & 3 and section A-VI/6.4
PC/Mac with Adobe Flash Player installed and internet connection. You also need a mobile smart phone with email and camera functionality.
- Basic security
- Maritime security policy
- Security responsibilities
- Threat identification
- Ship security actions
- Emergency preparedness
Before the assessment starts, you will be asked to upload or photograph your passport or ID card (driver’s license not permitted) for an ID check.
The assessment consists of 20 multiple choice questions with a passing score of 70%. If you do not pass, you may read the content of the training again and start a new assessment. You can take the assessment up to a maximum of three times.
The approximate duration of the course is between three and four hours.
Online training course + certificate.
Do you work for a shipping company or maritime agency? Become a corporate client of Rood Boven Groen. When you register as a corporate client of Rood Boven Groen you will benefit from many advantages.
- Special discounts
- Personal attention
- Payment on account
- The possibility to have multiple account logins
- The option of installing the training on your own server for offline use
- The option of adding your company logo to the online training environment
A printed certificate is given for the following training courses: ‘Security awareness’ and ‘Passenger Safety, Cargo Safety and Hull Integrity’ and ‘Security Training for Seafarers with Designated Security Duties’. The original certificates will be sent to your office within three working days of completing the training.
The complete online training Security Awareness Training, including certificate costs € 119,83 excluding VAT.
We offer special discounts for corporate clients. Should you be interested, please contact us at email@example.com. In addition, there is a subsidy scheme for our trainings that you may be able to use. For more information, please visit the website of the Scheepvaartnet website.